Vikings: War of Clans is a browser-based game that takes place in the world of the Vikings, where the player, a Jarls, must build his kingdom, his army and recruit heroes to set out to conquer the surrounding kingdoms.
The game features traditional gameplay, typical of building games and city management, but incredibly addictive. It also offers a thorough progression system an interesting hero system, which thus gives players the variety and added complexity
The game also offers excellent animations in 3D. The graphic leg of Vikings is fantastic, and our city is full of life. One can even see the inhabitants go about their occupations, work in the forges, the mines, and the farms.
Coupled with a pleasant soundtrack and perfectly in the theme, the game manages to immerse the player in his atmosphere.
The game does not, however, have only qualities, and one of the most difficult defects is undoubtedly its incredibly long loading times.
Ultimately, Vikings: War of Clans is an excellent browser game, despite its lack of novelties. It offers a licked gaming experience, which will speak to fans of the genre accustomed to traditional gameplay.
➔ Main points:
- A game of strategy on browser released in 2017 which takes again the gameplay the most classic of the kind
- Excellent graphics and convincing atmosphere based on the world of the Vikings.
- Hours of addictive building of a kingdom and fierce fighting solo or with a clan.
- Complex progress systems for all strategy enthusiasts
- Do not ask to put the hand in the wallet to enjoy the complete experience, even if the cash shop is present.